'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Saturday, February 19, 2011

'Easterly Gale - Albert Head'

I arrived here to paint Friday morning knowing it would
be windy but hoping I might find a spot with some
protection, that turned out to be behind the
windshield of my vehicle!
I hadn't tried this before, however I think it may be
worth exploring further for those days when the
conditions prove to much for this old soldier...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oil on wood panel 9 x 12.
Your thoughts & comments always appreciated.
Jeffrey

2 comments:

Melinda said...

You have captured the feel of all that powerful gale, even from the safety of your vehicle.

It's a fantastic painting. Now you know that you carry and express your art in any 'venue.'

We once went on a paintout in the snow. Yup. We painted from inside of our vehicle because we are such desert rats. Brrr.

Soldier on!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks very much Melinda, I appreciate it...huh...what...you in the snow...your kidding me right...=:-/

Jeffrey