'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Shoaling Waters

The title I chose for this piece is also the translation
for the name of the town where I live, Esquimalt.
It boast an incredibly picturesque waterfront that
never seems to grow old on the viewer.
I painted this en plein air yesterday morning from
a beach in Saxe Point park, however I did a bit of
fine tuning on it back in the studio as well.
We are having some of the best weather of the year
right now...have to try and get out again this week!
Oil on board 11 x 14.
Comments are always welcomed and appreciated.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"How wonderful it is when that moment of true seeing comes
and I'm transported to that point when
eyes, hand and mind work
as the child in all of us."
(Alan Feltus)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please email me for information
about purchasing this painting.

2 comments:

Alex Perez pintor contemporaneo said...

Hi Jeffrey.
Congratulations for your membership in DP.
cheers!
Alex

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Alex!