'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

'October Shadows' **SOLD**


This painting was done from a photo
I took last fall while painting in a small park
close to my studio (my 100 paintings park).
From the top of the summit to the left in
the painting there is an almost 360 degree view.
For its size this park has an incredible
amount of painting possibilities
which I hope to take advantage of
over the course of 2009.
Oil on canvas 14 x 18.
Your comments are always appreciated.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SOLD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Most of the important things in the world
have been accomplished by people
who have kept on trying when
there seemed to be
no hope at all."
(Dale Carnegie)

4 comments:

Ken Faulks - Visual Artist - Canadian Plein Air Painter said...

Good light and shadow Jeff.

Karen said...

I'm intrigued by your 100 paintings park...do you mean that it's the one you return to often because it's good to paint, or are you on a 'mission', like, 'I will paint within each square mile (?) of the park until I am done'? I like it...

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Ken!

Jeffrey

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Karen...the former not the later as this park probably is only maybe a couple of miles square. =;-))

Jeffey