'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Cottonwood Reflection

Once again the water in this field with the reflection
on the glass like surface is what drew me to this scene.
The contrast of the dark tree skeleton against the
cloud filled sky was also very compelling.
I usually have some blue sky somewhere in my paintings
so this was a bit of a change.
Oil on canvas 8 x 6.
Comments are always appreciated.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I want to touch people with my art.
I want them to say,
'he feels deeply, he feels tenderly'. "
(Vincent van Gogh)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to draw your attention to a new addition to
my "Other Artists Link List".
Massachusetts artist Mary Sheehan Winn whose yearly
travels are reflected in her eclectic body of work.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This painting can be purchased for $135 CDN,
plus shipping and handling.
Email me for details.





4 comments:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Thanks Jeff. I appreciate the link.

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Right back attcha Mary!

Jeffrey

Ron Morrison said...

I like the cloudy sky in this one and the subdued light. Not as a preference just as an "I like it."

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Ron, I think I know what you mean. I enjoyed doing this one and the sky in particular as a change from my usual.

Jeffrey