'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Dancing Firs

This is a plein aire piece I did a couple of days ago.
Once again our spring sky was filled with wonderful clouds.
As I have mentioned here before I am endlessly fascinated
with clouds and love to paint them.
I really liked the contrast of the dark trees against
the lighter colours of the clouds and sky in this scene.
Oil on canvas 14 x 11.
Your comments are always welcome.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I never get tired of the blue sky"
(Vincent van Gogh)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please contact me by email for
details on purchasing this painting.

6 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

Lots of fun to study!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Especially outside Ron! It was a grand afternoon.

Jeffrey

Linny D. Vine said...

I love this one, Jeffrey! It's so full of life and, as always, your clouds are exquisite.

Linny

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

mhhmtabqgfdaThanks Linny!

Jeffrey

Vicki Shuck said...

Wow, Jeffrey! These trees are dancing--so lively! So nice to see what you're doing and get my fix of light and color!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Vicki I really appreciate that.

Jeffrey