'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Red Tulips

I don't paint flowers very often but
one of the things I like about the painting blog
is that it tends to force me to explore areas
I might not otherwise.
This one was fun and I tried to keep it
fairly loose and resisted the temptation to
get too fussy.
Oil on canvas 8 x 6.
I welcome your comments.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I am mindful to allow for the joy of exploration
and discovery within the framework
of each of my works."
(Tom Francesconi)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This painting is avaliable for $135 CDN
plus shipping and handling.
Email me for more details.



2 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

I won't say, "You should paint more flowers"....I know how annoying that can be.

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Ha Ha! Thanks for holding back Ron!

Jeffrey