'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Rainy Day-Albert Head

I am becoming more and more convinced that I will
have to invest in some sort of "brolly" to cover my easel
for those inevitable showers that plein air painters
have to deal with from time to time.
Friday morning was just that sort of occasion.
I was set up in a wonderful spot high above Wittys
Lagoon and Albert Head in the middle distance with
Trial and San Juan Islands on the distant horizon.
Showers stopped and started and stopped completely
with the sun out about 20 minutes after
we packed it in! =;-))
Oil on canvas 9 x 12.
Comments always welcomed!
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This painting is available for $450 CAN,
plus the cost of mailing.
Email me to arrange your purchase using PayPal's
secure on-line invoicing system.

No comments: