'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

'Saanich Farm',

(Canadian west coast Impressionism, Saanich farm plein air oil painting)




This painting really highlights the changing season here
on the south island. I joined a couple of my plein air pals
late one morning a couple of weeks ago to paint this piece.
Though the day was crisp and clear I felt the addition of
the clouds added a bit of drama to the composition.
Oil on wood panel 11 x 14.
Your thoughts and comments always welcomed.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please email me if you would like information
about purchasing this painting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Heidi Malott said...

Jeffrey,
Your landscapes are wonderful! I enjoy seeing your work on DP. Lovely color and compositions. Thank you for leaving the kind words the other day. I appreciate it!
Cheers!
Heidi

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Heidi!

Jeffrey