Evening Clouds & Queen Anne's Lace

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

'Saanich Farm',

(Canadian west coast Impressionism, Saanich farm plein air oil painting)




This painting really highlights the changing season here
on the south island. I joined a couple of my plein air pals
late one morning a couple of weeks ago to paint this piece.
Though the day was crisp and clear I felt the addition of
the clouds added a bit of drama to the composition.
Oil on wood panel 11 x 14.
Your thoughts and comments always welcomed.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please email me if you would like information
about purchasing this painting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Heidi Malott said...

Jeffrey,
Your landscapes are wonderful! I enjoy seeing your work on DP. Lovely color and compositions. Thank you for leaving the kind words the other day. I appreciate it!
Cheers!
Heidi

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Heidi!

Jeffrey