'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

'Island Sunset',

(Canadian west coast Impressionism, Port Renfrew, Botany Bay)

This piece is a culmination of the theme of several of
the larger canvases I have completed recently.
I must say it has been very satisfying to work through
this series. Time to move on to something else for a bit.
Gotta get back amongst the oaks!
~~~~~~~~
Oil on canvas 24 x 36.
Your comments and thoughts are always welcomed.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please email me for information on acquiring this painting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

6 comments:

Kim Rempel said...

Beautiful, sweeping composition. And don't get me started on those clouds! Gorgeous.

Lisa M Griffin said...

What a great setting. I just love your clouds... something I always love to paint myself but don't always capture in a way that I am fully happy by. Thanks for sharing.

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks so much Kim...I love painting clouds =;-))

Jeffrey

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks for the visit Lisa and your right it is a beautiful place and very inspiring!!

Jeffrey

Melinda said...

Oh! I'm loving these two recent paintings, especially "Highrock #12." Very expressive. Beautiful brush strokes!

Hope you're enjoying the beginning of spring!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Melinda...spring is here and I'm lovin' it...=;-))

Jeffrey