'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Arbutus Trail

Glorious arbutus trees are an unique feature
of coastal south western BC. Their colourful twisting
form provides animation to the landscape
like no other tree does.
This trail winds its way above the Gorge Waterway
and has a very magical feel.
There be spirits here.
Acrylic on canvas 14 x 11.
Comments are always welcomed.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"In life, as in art,
the beautiful moves in curves."
(Edward Bulwer-Lytton)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please e-mail me for information
on purchasing this painting.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would like to draw your attention to a new addition
on my link list, Nova Scotia artist
Ambera Wellmann
Her powerful depictions of clouds are truly fantastic.

6 comments:

Tim Goss said...

Jeffrey:
The Low Tides painting is exceptional. The rocks in particular have such depth and a 3-D quality. I wasn't sure how to comment on that painting so I'm dropping the comment here.

Tim

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks for dropping by Tim and the comment! It was a really fun painting to do.

Jeffrey

Linny D. Vine said...

Magnificent Madrona, Jeffrey!
Linny

Ambera said...

Thanks so much for mentioning me Jeffrey!
I love this painting, it's absolutely wild!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Linny! They are a wonder. I must paint more of them...

Jeffrey

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks for the wonderful comment Ambera.

Jeffrey