'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Thursday, June 19, 2008

December Evening - Fisgard *SOLD*

This is another one from a series of lighthouse pieces I did
this past winter. I have since worked this into a
larger painting. Fisgard Light depicted here is the
oldest on Canada's west coast. Sitting at the mouth
of Esquimalt Harbour it is a fantastic place to visit.
It is part of Fort Rodd Hill National Park.
Acrylic on canvas 6 x 6 x 1.25.
Comments welcomed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well no more sleeps. Tonight is the show at Morris Gallery.
I am pretty excited...happy excited...nervous?...no way...
If you are in the area please drop by 7 - 9pm.
You can get all the details on my website,
see the link to the right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I really wish I was less of a thinking man,
and more a fool who's not afraid of rejection"
(Billy Joel)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(SOLD)



2 comments:

Ron Morrison said...

I think all your "local" paintings have made me think about actually painting outdoors...I tried it one time twenty years ago. Good luck with the show!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Careful there Ron it is known to be very addictive...

Thanks for the luck wishes.

Jeffrey