'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Friday, August 29, 2008

Dyke Point Clouds

Another day of afternoon clouds and another view of
upper Esquimalt Harbour. A little further up from the last one.
I attempted to up the chroma a bit in this piece.
I have been trying to get out painting as often as I can,
our summer is definitely slipping away!
Oil on canvas 11 x 14.
Comments are always welcomed!
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"When the colour achieves richness,
the form attains its fullness also."
(Paul Cezanne)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For information on acquiring this painting
please email me.

1 comment:

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

Thank you for stopping by my blog, Jeffrey.
I like doing watercolor sketches. One of my WC idols is Charles Reid and another is Trevor Chamberlain who is equally proficient in watercolors and oils.
I love the snow painting! Alas, it is closing in on us again.