'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Sunset on a Rocky Shore *SOLD*

I have painted this particular point of land many times
in the past always trying for different angles and time
of day as well the seasonal differences in the light.
It is a lovely spot that I am actually able to see
from my studio. This view was taken looking to the
South West at sunset. I'm am continually amazed at
the never ending differences in colour and light that
I can see from day to day just in this one spot.
Oil on canvas 6 x 8.
Comments always appreciated.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Colour! What a deep and mysterious language,
the language of dreams.
(Paul Gauguin)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This painting is SOLD.
To a collector in Tennessee.




4 comments:

Ambera said...

I love your trees, so lively and happy.

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks Ambera! Trees make me happy.

Jeffrey

Anonymous said...

I love the warmth of the light you've captured, beautiful colors. Thanks for inspiring me to get out and painting today!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks for the lovely comment
k8degr8...hope you have a grand day of painting!

Jeffrey