'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Dallas Road Daffodils **SOLD**


One of the wonderful things about Victoria is
the naturalized daffodils found along
Dallas Rd. and throughout Beacon Hill Park
in the spring.
This was done from a photo taken
last Wednesday! Soon these daffs will be joined by
the purple camas lily's.
This is a larger work, 30 x 24 oil on canvas.
Comments always welcome.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I feel that when I am painting it is a form of worship.
I see how wonderful nature is and how
wonderful art is...and by trying to
produce these works of art, I feel that I am just
showing my appreciation of these creations."
(E J Hughes)
*SOLD*

3 comments:

Linny D. Vine said...

Jeffrey,

This is a beautiful spring painting and your clouds are gorgeous!

Linny

Lori McNamara said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I like your style, cool paintings!

Jeffrey J. Boron said...

Thanks for your wonderful comments Linny & Lori very much appreciated.

Jeffrey