'Water Lover' oil on canvas 24 x 30

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Passing Storm-Trial Island


Hello everyone,
I had a heck of a time getting a good photo of
this piece. This image is pretty good, but as always,
I wish you could see the real thing.
Another one of Trial Island light from the opposite
side of yesterdays post.
I really loved the dramatic atmosphere in this one.
Something which is often present in this area.
Oil on canvas 6 x 8.
Your comments are always appreciated.
Jeffrey
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Special congratulations goes out to my blog buddy
Vicki Shuck
who has been accepted into the
Daily Painters Gallery!
Vicki posted her 105th daily posting the other day!
You can also get to her site by
using the link in the Other Artists section of this blog.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I know of no more encouraging fact than
the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life
by conscious endeavour"
(Henry David Thoreau)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeffrey,

If this piece is 100.00, I would prefer this and if you send me a invoice, I will paypal it tonight. Will be gone all day, and home late.

This I hope makes up for any misunderstanding. As I told you I value your understanding this mistake. I told you I would make this right.
Holly